Rope Access Technician Level 1, 2 or 3
Bells is a Brisbane based company specialising in all aspects of rope access and maintenance. For more information on Bells visit our website www.bellsbic.com.au for details.
We are currently seeking experienced Levels 1, 2 &3 IRATA rope access technicians to join our team.
We will offer an attractive employment salary package for the right applicant. As Bells is an IRATA certified company, an applicant must have a current IRATA technician’s certification.
An applicant with a relevant trade qualification (plumber, carpenter, electrician, concreter/renderer, painter, glazier) or with NDT or geotechnical experience is highly desirable.
Applicants must possess
- A broad range of rope access and trade skills
- Rope Access – IRATA Level 1 (500+ hrs) is the minimum requirement
- a Drivers Licence and current Australian Passport or valid Visa for work in Australia.
- An ability to work as part of a team
- Elevating Work Platform Certificate
- Licence to Perform High Risk Work
- Experience in Working at Heights
- Ability to work away from Brisbane, weekends and after hours
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical including drug and alcohol screening.
- Applicants must provide at least two previous recent employment references.